I was cleaning out a drawer and found this old, edited business card! Apparently I needed room to increase font size and tighten the message a bit. After all, this is one of my favorite quotes:
So the edited list would now read:
8 VALUES TO LIVE BY
1. Work with people who have a purpose and want to make a difference.
2. Connect with people who are open to new and different marketing methods.
3. Test, measure, test again . . the only way to aim and hit goals.
4. Tell STORIES. . It's the way our minds make indelible impressions on ourselves.
5. ASAP is poison - take the time to do it right. Avoid rushed creativity.
6. Focus on VALUE. Map it out in detail. Know it. Live it.
7. Create original content that describes reality and makes a difference (as opposed to artiness or ego).
8. WAKE UP! And listen to what customers are actually saying.